Monday, January 4, 2010

Trucker Quotes Truckers Will Be Able To Drive Longer?

Truckers will be able to drive longer? - trucker quotes

Has anyone the big scoop on this? Here's the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20081121/p ...

And here is the quote:

The Wall Street Journal reports that the new rules that pave "the way for the commercial development of oil shale on federal countries, so that the truck drivers go for a long time ...

Bush did what Clinton, who signed a number of orders received before leaving office. The opening times of the service rules are not adopted by the Constitution, first, a large group shot social engineers in the Department of Transportation to achieve them. I always hated when I was driving a truck.

3 comments:

George A said...

I worked with the police, then as a professional truck driver, driver trainer. (Yes, I had my worst enemy), the HOS recently had some good points, but it was still dominated by people who were still problems running the spelling of the word truck, and even fewer have actually a victory for life with her.

In terms of safety, accidents involving commercial vehicles continue to decrease mortality, and also in an accident involving a commercial vehicle and passenger car, 75% of the time that the car is still missing.

The greatest impact on the environment is not the quantity of trucks from the highway to be deployed in the idling of 10 hours. Not all, Nice truck stops to hold the heating / AC units, connect to your cabin warm / cold, and you can back off the engine, both drivers are still slow.

noname said...

Well, they all have different views on the longer hours for truck drivers. On the one hand, my brother has a little excited by the news when I told him today. I was on my way to my sister's house. He is a truck driver himself directs. I know you do not like it from his son, but more hours in the unit allows you to more often takes time to late fall. Monasteries and higher wages for him. Something that I could use. Just as a truck driver myself, my brother is happy with the performance.

Messy Marvin said...

I Delt before the national road CDL license, and some (not all) has a little nap before the operation continued, because really the privilege of a Bad Apple Ruins of abuse run. I must admit, but the current rules are too rigid and too short, driving to make money, but want to see anyone hurt, now. That the statistics show that the time may be extended if we are drivers responsible driving, but know that it is to abuse and, unfortunately, the death of our roads less safe, if it happens.

Post a Comment