Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Do I Look Invisible While On Facebook What Is A Good Way You Can Look Like Your Being Held Back By Invisible Chains?

What is a good way you can look like your being held back by invisible chains? - how do i look invisible while on facebook

In the dance, not a single focus Song Sara Bareilles and part said: "I have no channels" and I need to learn, as I seek to free forced by chains in the attempt itself. I know it's a difficult question, but please help, or dance position so powerful. Please help! Thanks: D

1 comment:

TuxedoRo... said...

Maybe you could kneel on the floor and act like he is trying to make dolls, but they are really heavy, as if they were tied up, to perhaps one or two feet ...

Or you could separate the legs and then pull the leg, as if there is not solid, and can not escape. I hope this shows very well and I hope this helps!

Post a Comment