Saturday, January 16, 2010

Adult Anniversary Cards What Would You Think Would Be The Best Way To Handle A Rude Family Member?

What would you think would be the best way to handle a rude family member? - adult anniversary cards

My sister, (adult and I am also an adult) was never good, but I have to always hit or remember birthdays, and others. She has nothing. Well, for my birthday. I was tired of her rudeness, and can only be the case because he treats me. She waits for the phone, but if I want to ask if you go to dinner with DH and, okay, I'm not sure if the date works, I'll be back, and never, as has spent a long time. I always try to be always nice. BD I send gifts, cards on the anniversary, to ask what can I bring for Christmas dinner. She and her husband for dinner and spent 10 years and not invite him to dinner at home, except for Christmas. The kicker, we live 40 min. other. Should I follow the signal, and only his example and make things a bit special for them, treat them as if they treated me. It was asked to create a wonderful vacation in about 2 years and your photos, we see the next time you make well, ... I think you know, wHappened to the idea of not seeing.

5 comments:

godess of chocolate said...

next, what is right
1). Ignore or
2.) carring No
do not follow carring: P

swishmon... said...

Relations work. If you stop talking about contact with this person and they do not have tickets and do something good for them to lose. 2, if you take your time to keep doing good things for them want. I know that the sister of the Uruguay Round, but his eyes like a blind man I've heard, 3 Song "are all our friends that we have." Thinking. His truth.

awommack said...

Only tellthem

loves christmas lights said...

Yes, I want to take his example, and lose the anger and replace them with pain. For some reason, the SIS has not concentrate on the family, and anger that can not be corrected. For some reason, does not send gifts, cards or otherwise, can benefit from their performance. Some do not think fast enough and send that I am one of those, I do not want to be rude, and I'm not really a rude person, but something in me makes me stranger peoples birthdays, anniversaries. It hurts, but at the same time, not much will change.
Take a break from porting and worrisome, there are more important things in life. It may be the one to change and you do not have the expectations of her family, ever, and guess what, that's okay. If it means sending something and not wait but does not look too boring to get in return, so its up to you to contact and continue to stop, or one-sided relationships and understanding and their support of the judges. Life's too short, maybe one day they will be able to explain, if I want to is new, but I knownot explain myself to my family because I do not know what's wrong with me and I did not attend, some still in touch with me, sometimes not.

srbrq said...

Your sister sounds. I invite the people I'm not working, I can not buy, birthday cards, etc.
I have nothing to do with my brothers. I! I suffer from diseases that make me. I will do everything to hide my brothers! I do not know and you do not!
So please do not think that he does not do things with you and anyone who wants it, probably could. You can not. There is a reason for it and do not want to share with you.
Unless you have lived, what I mean, would not understand.
Be patient, loving and gentle with her. Whether it's does not want their own person (it mean to be rude) and go to your own business.
Be careful and try to be heard.

Post a Comment