Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diminished Value Of Car After Accident New Car Accident - Diminished Value Claim ?

New Car Accident - Diminished Value Claim ? - diminished value of car after accident

I live in New York and my car is Toyota RAV4 2006th The new. I had a car accident, but ...
That is the situation ...
My car was parked and there were two cars were invloved car accident. A car had parked my car.
Is it possible that you can get a lower value of insurance?

Please let me know.
You Thnak.

2 comments:

ohso_qui... said...

In many states, consumers are denied credit recovery DV. You should call your State Insurance Commission to see if you can make such a claim in his state.

If you find that you can legally make such a statement in New York, you must contact the insurance side, see if your insurance covers, and if so, what to do next.

shydiggs said...

absolutely .... This was not your fault ... You can that even if you are guilty. Check attorneys in your area, but had an accident and I gather consult .. Granted I was hit in the head ... But if I crashed, and no damage to his car, we can say that ... only because the value of your car will be repaired with devaluation.

Post a Comment