Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shoe Zoo In Canada American To Move To Canada Is It Hard?

American to Move to Canada is it Hard? - shoe zoo in canada

My girlfriend and I are in love with Canada / Quebec ... We love music, culture .. I want my children were born and raised. I am a student of education and training of high technology and biology student ... I will graduate at the same time in 2 years. I currently work at the Houston SPCA work, yes, I work with animals animal Animal Planet:) And I'm an assistant keeper at the Houston Zoo en route to the keeper in 2009 .. Anyway, my dream, a zookeeper at the Biodome in Montreal .. Is it difficult? We were married in Montreal in November .. It also helps :).... I am ready, for her work ... French speak French, my family is originally from France. You are now registered in Quebec. Am I missing something a shoe? My girlfriend to work with a moving companiesin Canada about 2 years. I know they can be easily added. She is fluent in Spanish and Eng and learn French today. Tips are welcome ...

No comments:

Post a Comment