Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funky Highlights What Funky Color Highlights Look Good With Brown Hair?

What funky color highlights look good with brown hair? - funky highlights

My hair is not dark, super, but it is easy, so you could say an "average" Brown. A few weeks ago I had had my hair cut chin super () is too short, which was a big mistake, and he emphasizes. The points are like a caramellor, not too dark, no light. I do not really like, so I thought I a toner cartridge and put it on, they also get ideas for funky highlights too. I planned to purple, and thought about this again. I have in my shock and tone of the rest, but I'm not sure. Other colors that I considered: light, shocking blue, pink or black. Black, not yet published. I wonder if anyone has done the same thing, so you can use the advice because I do not want to follow your hair again Ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment