Monday, February 15, 2010

Milky Womens Pic Womens Health..important...really Need Help!!!! Stressed Out Ha!!?

Womens health..important...really need help!!!! stressed out ha!!? - milky womens pic

It is a kind of shame ... I really do not know what to say or how to describe it, because I know exactly what it is .. Hense why I question!
In 17 .. no medical conditions .. nothing about it and very fit and active. But while cleaning IM ',' I or "clean" after using the toilet ... a foreign body comes TIMES. that appears sometimes when I walk around or whatever. It is a kind of see through .. but not as a liquid .. the more of a gel-like sticky substance? it is embarrassing to me and I havn't a clue what it is! Can someone please help me please?
May some people say, I'm downloading .. but I thought it was more milky liquid alone ... but it is a liquid its discusting and remarkableofgel as such! .. as they say, that I was a boy or whatever, and we .. To do things, and he can see! id be mbarased that you went to B than that!
some1 tell me that the Pap test .. required if reallly Ive nevr had sex?

2 comments:

Krissy said...

I already answered, but a Pap smear is not necessary if you are not sexually active. Believe me, the discharge is normal.

Riveting Rosie said...

This is perfectly normal, healthy vaginal secretions. All women of childbearing age are, to one degree or another. It would be healthier if * not * to. You're right, it is often a viscous gel. You can use the consistency of egg whites.

After GoAskAlice:
"Common to all women, normal discharge helps to floss regularly and maintain a healthy vagina is normally acidic environment. Healthy vaginal discharge is a scent, odor or have not, and can include:

* Clear or milky white when wet
* Yellowish dry
Mucus consistency or similar fiber --
Heavier *:

* During the middle of the cycle on which ovulation
* During sexual arousal
* During pregnancy
* If you are on the pill "

It is not necessary to have a Pap test if you have never had sex. Pap tests have nothing to do with vaginal anyway - for Pap tests for abnormal cells that could be cervical cancer precursors. Cervical cancer is caused by HPV is an STD, so if you have never had sex, no problem.

Post a Comment