Friday, December 11, 2009

Seborrhoeic Dermatitis More Condition_symptoms Can Seborrhoeic Dermatitis Cause Hair Loss?

Can seborrhoeic dermatitis cause hair loss? - seborrhoeic dermatitis more condition_symptoms

Hello, I think my hair is suffering from seborrheic dermatitis on the face, because sometimes it can cause no reason for Sting and small red spots. Incidentally, I noticed that there are in places that are desolate, fell out of my hair. not at one end, but a good 2 or 3 inches. I have decided to adopt measures in place in the afternoon and go to a dermatologist next week, but I wonder if Seborrheic dermatitis is due to the loss of my hair are caused? and (I doubt) if it were so, it is possible, even my seborrheic dermatitis can be cured, so that the hair grow back? Thank you.

By the way, I just turned 18 a few months and this has happened since I was 17 and my father did not begin until mid-balding at 30, so I trust my hair is not diminished by the typical male pattern baldness. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment